My name is Solomon Keal. I am a minister for the General Church of the New Jerusalem, which is a Swedenborgian Christian denomination. These are some of my thoughts about the Lord, the symbolic meanings in the Bible, life after death, faith, charity, usefulness, loving the Lord and one's neighbor, the 2nd Coming, Swedenborg's Writings, and other theological stuff.

Monday, March 8, 2010

First Post


Hello.

My name is Solomon Keal. I am a student at the Academy of the New Church Theological School in training to become a minister for the General Church of the New Jerusalem.
As of this writing I have finished my first two terms of a three year program.

This blog will feature some of my thoughts from school, as well as actual assignments and papers I have written, and also my hopes and plans for my own ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment